Goat Cheese Stuffed Peppadew Peppers
- 16 peppadew peppers
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- olive oil spray
- Heat your broiler.
- Rinse away the oil that the peppadews were stored in, then place them in a shallow baking dish. Stuff each pepper with about ½ teaspoon of cheese and top with breadcrumbs. Spritz with olive oil spray. Broil 1-2 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are toasted and golden brown.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to a small pan set over high heat. Bring to a oil and cook until reduced by ¾ – about 2 minutes. Drizzle over the peppers.
Calories: 130 Fat: 4.9 Carbohydrates: 17.8 Fiber: 2.8 Protein: 6.6
read more recepies on www.healthy-delicious.com